Cameron Herold is the founder of BackpocketCOO and author of the bestselling book Double Double.
For over 20 years, Cameron Herold has been coaching, speaking to, and helping entrepreneurs on 5 continents build their companies. He started BackPocket COO to be able to coach and mentor young, fun companies, and help them make their dreams happen.
Cameron Herold is one of the country’s most innovative business leaders and was a leading force behind one of the most successful new business ventures of the last decade, 1-800-GOT-JUNK?. He was Chief Operating Officer for nearly seven years and his innovative business leadership helped enable the company build a presence in 46 states, 9 provinces, and 4 countries while being ranked the “2nd Best Company to Work for in Canada” by Canadian Business Magazine and “the #1 Company in BC to Work for” twice by BC Business Magazine.
His work has helped companies be featured in the Associated Press, Bloomberg, USA Today, New York Times, Wall Street Journal, Fast Company, and Fortune, as well as TV shows like Donny Deutsch, Oprah, and Dr. Phil. Building a successful brand and hyper-growth business isn’t about personality or luck. It’s about having the right systems. Cameron can give you the framework and proven solutions that will accelerate your revenue, build your profitability, and help you avoid costly problems. It really is like having a COO right in your back pocket!
You will learn:
- Why We Do a Terrible Job Running Meetings
- The Importance of Training People How to Run Meetings
- The Three Roles that Need to be Played in Every Meeting
- Why Every Meeting Needs a Clear Purpose
- Understanding Whether or Not You Should Say Yes to a Meeting
- Using Time Constraints to Increase Productivity in Meetings
- The Types of Meetings That Organizations Should Have