“Marketing is a contest for people’s attention.”
~ Seth Godin
Preparing your business or organization for the holiday season is a great way to boost your online marketing presence while adding some festival flair. With the number of online shoppers increasing each year, it’s important to create a holiday marketing plan to carry success into the New Year.
- Use your company social media accounts to share holiday related posts or tips to grab the attention of your audience. Share holiday videos or photos to get your readers excited about the season.
- No matter the industry, offering a “holiday special” or promotional offer will make your company stand out among the competition.
- Partnering with a nonprofit organization and sharing your company-wide volunteering or donations will show your consumers that you are dedicated to giving back and helping the local community.
- Gather a creative team together to design a holiday card for past customers as well as potential future customers to send via email.
- Plan out a 2018 calendar with potential marketing tactics that can be implemented once the holidays are over.
During this time of year, many businesses and organizations are trying to finish off the year with high overall success from the year before. A few simple holiday marketing ideas and techniques will help your company be seen by a larger audience while embracing all the cheer the holidays bring.
Kelly D. Scott
better leaders ● decisions ● results